Triple Strawberry Dessert
(Makes 18 to 24 servings)
|1/2 brick||Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese|
|1/2 tub||Philadelphia Light Strawberry Cream Cheese|
|3 tablespoons (45 ml)||strawberry jelly powder|
- Gently wash the strawberries under running water. Pat the berries dry with a paper towel. Set strawberries aside.
- In a bowl, combine the plain cream cheese with the strawberry cream cheese and the strawberry jello powder. Stir well with a spatula until blended.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag that has been set up with a medium-size star-shaped tip.
- With a paring knife, cut a flat edge on the stem end of the strawberries so they will sit upright on a plate. Make a cross cut at the pointy end of each strawberry, cutting 1/2 to 2/3 of the way through the strawberry.
- Insert the piping tip into the center of the cuts in each strawberry and squeeze until the cream cheese filling begins to burst out of the cuts along the sides of the berries. Gently fill the strawberry with the cream cheese mixture while pulling the piping tip up and out of the strawberry. Finish by piping a star shape on top of each berry.
- Place the berries in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
To watch The Cooking Ladies prepare this recipe on video go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btx2H636upc&feature=player_detailpage
To contact The Cooking Ladies or see more of their recipes go to www.thecookingladies.com