On The Road With The Cooking Ladies: Let’s Get Grilling
This full-color cookbook is setup like a photo album. The travel stories will remind you of places you have been or places you want to go, from the Arctic Circle to the Mexican border and everywhere in between. The recipes, with easy-to-find ingredients, will tantalize your taste buds. The chapters include:
- Snacks & Starters
- Burgers, Sandwiches, & Pizza
- Lamb & Game
- Fruit & Dessert
Even the recipe titles will make you hungry.
- Maple Bacon Onion Rings
- Smoke & Salad Gourmet Burger
- Smoked Memphis-Style Dry Ribs
- Reverse-Seared New York Strip
- Chicken Breast with North Alabama White Barbecue Sauce
- Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa & Fresh Lime
- Loaded Zucchini Boats
- Apple Pie in a Cast Iron Frying Pan
On the Road with The Cooking Ladies, Let’s Get Grilling is a go-to guide for getting the best from your grill. The book includes an internal temperature cooking guide as well as hot tips from The Cooking Ladies and how to turn a regular grill into a smoker.