(Makes approximately 2 cups)
|1 tablespoon (15 ml)||lime juice|
|1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml)||seasoned salt|
|2 tablespoons (30 ml)||finely chopped onion|
|1||plum tomato, finely diced|
|3 tablespoons (45 ml)||mild salsa|
- Wash and peel the avocados.
- Cut the flesh into chunks and place them in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice and the seasoned salt to the avocado chunks.
- Gently stir and break up the chunks with a fork. The texture should not be completely smooth. Some chunks should remain.
- Add the onion, tomato, and salsa. Gently stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Place the guacamole in a serving dish. Garnish with a wedge of lime. Serve with tortilla chips.
To watch The Cooking Ladies prepare this recipe on video go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uGHSRv0eak&feature=player_detailpage
To contact The Cooking Ladies or see more of their recipes go to www.thecookingladies.com