|1 1/2 cups (370 ml)||canola oil|
|2 tablespoons (30 ml)||ranch dressing dry mix|
|1 tablespoon (15 ml)||red pepper flakes|
|1||box saltine crackers|
- Combine the canola oil, ranch dressing mix, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together with a whisk.
- Place the crackers, standing upright, in an airtight container. Don’t pack too tightly.
- Drizzle the liquid mixture over and between the crackers. Whisk the mixture as you drizzle.
- Place the lid on the container and let sit for about 3 minutes. Turn the container over.
- Turn the container over several more times to ensure the liquid makes contact with the surface of all the crackers. Crackers will last a week.
To watch The Cooking Ladies prepare this recipe on video go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Cj_UMbM7E&feature=player_detailpage
To contact The Cooking Ladies or see more of their recipes go to www.thecookingladies.com