Recipe for Success Restaurant Consulting
- Do you dream of owning a restaurant but don’t know where to begin?
- Do you own a restaurant and aren’t making any money?
- Do you know how to price your menu items to make a profit?
- Do you know how to control waste? Theft? Payroll? Inventory?
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Our strength is that we know how to run a restaurant.
- We have owned and operated a total of four successful restaurants and an off-premises catering company.
- We have been involved in the day to day operations of our own restaurants which helps us to be sensitive to your feelings and understand your frustrations.
- We have designed restaurants, eateries, catering kitchens, and cafeterias.
We consult on location or online.
We can work within your budget. We know that hiring a consultant when times are tough is often a difficult decision. But, can you afford not to reach out for help?
Contact us. Let’s discuss what we can do for you.
With 20 years of hands-on experience, we have a RECIPE FOR SUCCESS.
My wife and I stumbled upon an opportunity to become restaurateurs. Having no experience in the restaurant business, we decided to seek professional advice. Phyllis and Lamont were thousands of miles away from us but that didn’t deter them from providing straight forward recommendations, negotiating hints, and strategies through email. They have such a keen understanding and deep rooted interest in the restaurant business that having a face to face connection wasn’t necessary.
Thank you Cooking Ladies!
- D&S, Erieau, Ontraio
“I found Phyllis and Lamont to have a solid knowledge of the food service industry. Their professionalism is reflected in their hands-on approach and their ability to produce concise, relevant reports that outline specific areas and methods for improvement. They showed a genuine concern for the well being and viability of the facility and were able to bring a perspective to the operation that was of great value to us.”
- B.W. Waterloo, Ontario
“…. We’ve never been able to make the restaurant and banquet facilities come close to breaking even…. You’ve taken it from being a disorganized loss leader to a facility, which hopefully, will finally make some money. I hardly know where to start in mentioning the different things that you’ve done, but probably the most important was your hiring new staff and training existing staff in proper procedures…. Developing complete job descriptions for everyone.”
- S.H., Donna, Texas
“You have been most generous with your time, attention and thoughtful advice to help us through a transition. I have especially appreciated the high levels of energy and good humor that you have demonstrated as we struggle with changes and updates in our operation. I wish I could keep you here longer.”
- M.A., London, Ontario
“I can’t believe how blessed I am to have you both in my life. Words fail me, trying to truly express my gratitude for your passion and dedication in this madness I’ve gotten into…. Thank you for your wit, your kindness, your expertise… “
- C.M., Prince Edward Island