(Makes 4 to 6 servings)
|3 cups (750 ml)||uncooked penne pasta|
|1/2 cup (125 ml)||mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons (30 ml)||Dijon-style mustard|
|2 tablespoons (30 ml)||fresh lemon juice|
|2 tablespoons (30 ml)||red wine vinegar|
|1/2 cup (125 ml)||olive oil|
|2||large garlic cloves, finely chopped|
|1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml)||black pepper|
|1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml)||salt|
|1/2 cup (125 ml)||crumbled feta cheese|
|1/2 cup (125 ml)||chopped green onions|
|1 cup (250 ml)||grape tomatoes|
|1/2 cup (125 ml)||sliced ripe olives|
|1/4 cup (60 ml)||finely chopped fresh parsley|
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 11 minutes or until cooked but still firm, stirring occasionally. Don’t overcook.
- Put the cooked pasta into a seive and rinse under cold water. Drain well. Place in a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper, and salt together in a bowl or large measuring cup. When the mixture is smooth and creamy, stir in the feta cheese.
- Just before serving, pour the mayonnaise mixture over the cooled cooked pasta. Stir gently to coat the pasta with the dressing.
- Stir in the chopped green onions, tomatoes, and olives.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle the chopped parsley over top.
Watch The Cooking Ladies prepare this recipe on video