(Makes 6 servings)
|28 ounces (850 mL)||sauerkraut with juice|
|6||medium-size potatoes, peeled & halved lengthwise|
|1||medium-size sweet onion, diced|
|3 pounds (1.36 kg)||boneless pork loin roast|
|10 ounces (284 mL)||tomato soup, undiluted|
|1 tablespoon (15 mL)||prepared mustard|
- Spread the sauerkraut and its juice evenly over the bottom of the slow cooker bowl.
- Nestle the potatoes, flat side down, into the sauerkraut.
- Sprinkle the diced onion over the potatoes and sauerkraut.
- Trim the pork loin of any excess fat and place it on top of the onions.
- Combine the undiluted tomato soup and mustard in a small bowl. Mix well. Pour the mixture over the tenderloin, potatoes and sauerkraut.
- Slow cook on the low setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- Remove the pork to a cutting board for slicing. Use a slotted spoon to lift the sauerkraut and potatoes to serving bowls.
Watch The Cooking Ladies prepare this recipe on video